- Motor homes up to $500,000 in value.
- Travel trailers up to $300,000 in value.
- Vehicle Usage Classifications- designed to help you better determine insured’s usage.
- 30-150 days a year.
- More than 150 days a year.
- Primary Residence.
- Actual Cash Value (ACV)- pays lower of ACV or Rating Base.
- Total Loss Replacement- Replaces current RV with new RV.
- Roadside Assistance- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Emergency Expense- Pays for temporary living facilities, transportation and cost of returning the RV in event of covered loss more than 50 miles from home- up to $7,500.
- Vacation Liability- Pays up to specified limits ($500,000 max) for which insured is legally liable as result of accident that occurs while RV is used as temporary vacation residence.
- Mexico Physical Damage Coverage included with physical damage.
- Fire Department Service Charge included with physical damage.
- Primary Replacement Cost Personal Effects- Up to $99,000.
- Utility Trailer Coverage- Up to $20,000.
- Windshield Coverage- $0 deductible option available.
- Pet Injury Coverage Included with comprehensive/collision- up to $1,000.
- Disappearing Deductibles- Deductible reduced by 25 percent following each claim-free policy period.
Full Timer’s Package
- Required if the insured uses their RV as a primary residence. Primary residence is defined as not owning or residing in another dwelling
- Full Timer’s Personal Liability
- Full Timer’s Medical Payments to Others
- Full Timer’s Loss Assessment
- Storage Shed Contents Coverage.